- Urinary catheter insertion ( Male & Female)
- Nasogastric tube insertion and Tube feeding
- Tracheostomy care
- I V Therapy
- flushing and locking I V protocols
- Preventing medication errors
- Documentation guidelines
- Practice! Practice!! Practice!!!
Participants will have opportunity to practice and be validated on the above procedures.
Who should attend this class
- RNs and LVNs
- New Graduate nurses (GNs and GVNs)
- Foreign trained or licensed nurses who have been away from hospital settings
Cost: $275 Extra $65 for one-on-one
Location: 8876 Gulf Freeway Suite 240, Houston, Tx 77017
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON A ONE-ON ONE BASIS. TO SCHEDULE FOR THIS CLASS, PLEASE GIVE US YOUR AVAILABLE DAYS AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IS OPEN. Call 713-946-3377 for class availability.