- Urinary catheter insertion ( Male & Female)
- Nasogastric tube insertion and Tube feeding
- Tracheostomy care
- I V Therapy
- flushing and locking I V protocols
- Documentation guidelines
- Practice! Practice!! Practice!!!
Participants will have opportunity to practice and be validated on the above procedures.
Who should attend this class
- RNs and LVNs
- New Graduate nurses (GNs and GVNs)
- Foreign trained or licensed nurses who have been away from hospital settings
Call: 713-946-3377 or Text: 346-247-0107
Location: 8876 Gulf Freeway Suite 240, Houston, Tx 77017
January 4, 2019 Full
February 11, 2019 Full
April 8, 2019
June 10, 2019
July 22, 2019
August 26, 2019
September 30, 2019
November 4, 2019
December 9, 2019
Efforts are made to keep class schedules. However, there might be some slight variations. To be certain, please call to verify date.