Our nurse aide training online also provides education with an emphasis on hands-on training for the common day-to-day skills in the acute setting.The nurse aid schools in Houston consists of visual aids, demonstrations and practice sessions.It is primarily aimed at achieving competence and mastery of basic and mostly encountered skills in the health care settings.
- Urinary catheter insertion (Male & Female)
- Nasogastric tube insertion and Tube feeding
- Tracheostomy care
- flushing and locking I V protocols
- Documentation guidelines
- Practice! Practice!! Practice!!!
Participants will have the opportunity to practice and be validated on the above procedures.
Who should attend this class
- RNs and LVNs
- New Graduate nurses (GNs and GVNs)
- Foreign-trained or licensed nurses who have been away from hospital settings
Cost: $275 Extra $65 for one-on-one
Location: 8876 Gulf Freeway Suite 240, Houston, Tx 77017
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON A ONE-ON ONE BASIS. TO SCHEDULE FOR THIS CLASS, PLEASE GIVE US YOUR AVAILABLE DAYS AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IS OPEN. Call 713-946-3377 for class availability.